One of my goals this year was to create and post videos. Here's my first one! I am looking for a video editing software that's easy to use, inexpensive... any ideas crafty friends?
Another goal I have for 2013 is to do more charity work. I donated 52 cards to Humble Hearts for Hope, a local non-profit that supports military families and troops deployed from our area. They needed Easter cards (secular and religious). I made them earlier in the week and wanted to share them right away! My first card is a flip card. The video shows the card in action.
I made several of these cards and used different colored eggs on each. However, I colored the chicks with their eggs exactly the same each time.
- swing card base and basic instructions - repeat impressions
- Easter stamp - Hampton arts
- Sending Springtime Smiles, Easter egg and happy Easter stamps - Stampin' Up! Easter Blossoms (used the masking technique to only stamp "happy")
- Black ink- Ranger Archival ink
- Colored ink - Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - spun sugar, wild honey, spiced marmalade, peeled paint, salty ocean, mustard seed
- Markers - Tim Holtz Distressed markers - spun sugar, tumbled glass, shabby shutters, tattered rose, mustard seed
- Pen - Sakura souffle pen - orange
I decided to enter this card into a challenge! For more info and to enter check out Creative Kuts: Easter Card or Layout Challenge