Today is the last day to enter Repeat Impressions Sketch #J2512 Challenge to win a $25 Repeat Impressions gift certificate. I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.... Using this sketch, I came up with this get well card. To make it fun for and exciting, I gave myself a time limit! I created this card from A to Z in under 30 mins.
- Blue card and white envelope - Recollections "Frost Mix"
- Art Deco embossing folder and Cuttlebug
- 1st layer - SEI Poppy paper stack - metallic foil
- layer cut in Cuttlebug with Spellbinders Nestibilities Big Scalloped Rectangle
- Top layer Bazzill preimum cardstock scrap
- Ribbon from the Paper Studio
- Stamps from umbrella4you set by The Stamps of Life
- Tim Holtz Disteress Ink- Evergreen Bough
I love this embossing, wish more of it was showing. I combined a few of the stamps to create the message.