Saturday, February 11, 2012

Engagement, Wedding or Anniversary card


Sophie's back..... with this versatile love card that can be used for engagement, wedding or anniversary. C'oordinations cardstock is quite complimentary. The outside is embossed with just a portion of an embossing folder in the Cuttlebug Love is in the Air set. Inside I used a My Pink Stamper stamp froim the Everyday Sentiments set. My Pink Stamper always offer the right sentiment to make cards pop!


I love that these stamps are larger. I was getting very frustrated with itty bitty sentiments in my large cards. I used to leave the insides blank, but now I'm all set.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.