Friday, February 17, 2012

Thanks Heat Embossed Card - Sophie




This is another card is the order fulfilled for teacher appreciation week (an order from my bestie Nikki...shout out girlfriend!) and I love how the heat embossing gives it that extra something special. I'm just starting to heat emboss sentiments. It can be tricky getting the right coverage with the ink and the embossing powder. I use a tooth brush to get rid of stray embossing powder that sticks to the design before adding heat. That way my sentiment is clean and clear (for the most part...)

  • Cricut Cart - Sophie card 2 pg 53
  • gold encore ultimate metallic stamp pad
  • gold embossing powder and heat gun
  • darice rubber stamp pad
  • stamps by Inkadinkado - Thankful for Everything set
  • card base - bazzill premium cardstock
  • layer - SEI poppy paper stack
  • top note - QuicKutz
  • Pearls from Recollections
La-Vie

What's your stamping or embossing tip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.