Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Cards




Never were words more true... this stamp set is a must have from Clear and Simple Stamps!

I created a set of 12 teacher appreciation cards for my bestie Nikki recently using the Sophie cartridge. Nikki is the best customer because she let's me know what she needs and then leaves the creativity to me. The order included this card "rose1" card 2 is one of my favs on the cart. The dainty floral pattern makes me smile.
  • Cricut Cart - Sophie card 2 pg 37
  • stamps by Clear and Simple stamps Teacher set
  • darice rubber stamp pad
  • Ranger Archival ink stamp pad - black
  • bazzill card bases - pink: bazzill premium cardstock, yellow: bazzill basics dotted swiss
  • layer - "Cursive" Cosmo Cricket Core Impressions by Core'dinations
  • layer distressed with We R Memory Keepers heart tool
  • Pearls and bling from Recollections and ribbon from stash
La-Vie

What do you give for Teacher Appreciation week? Remember you can order unique show-stopping cards to thank your teachers from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.