I'm honored to have been invited to be the very first guest designer for the Crafts/Cards Galore Challenge Blog in the United Kingdom!!! It's August (can you believe it?!) and it's time for a challenge!! Here's a sneak peek at my project. Can you guess what the challenge is?????
It's a Bingo challenge!!! Should you choose to accept this awesome challenge, create a project using any three elements in the grid that connect horizontally, vertically or diagonally!
The challenge sponsor is Scrapper's Delights. The lucky winner will receive $10 to spend on their digis in the Scrapper's Delights store!
Here's the card I created using the birthday, flowers, embossing line on the bingo card. My vision started with one of the fairies in the Scrapper's Delights - Pixie Corner Digi Set 1. I chose this one because it reminds me of my 8 year old daughter. After spending lots of time coloring this lovely digi, I designed the birthday card with the challenge elements. It was very hard to choose because everything I wanted to use did not connect on the bingo grid. But I LOVE a good challenge!! Don't you?
- Outline B0000
- Hair C1, C3, C5, BV23, B95
- Skin E33
- Eyes YG11, YG63, opaque white pen
- Lips R85
- Top/shoes YG11, YG61, YG63
- Skirt Y00, Y21, Y26
- Wings RV00, RV21
Here's the inside view....
- Scrapper's Delights - Pixie Corner Digi Set 1
- Neenah white cardstock
- Copic markers - 18 to be exact!!!
- Ink - Hero Arts Neon Ink, Ingrid Boheme Cold Ice fluid chalk ink
- American crafts - 5x7" pink card
- Creative Memories cutting system - oval
- Embossing folder - Sizzix Cloudy Day embossing folder from Stampin' Up!
- Happy Birthday (inside sentiment) and party hat - Recollections
- Ultra fine transparent crystal glitter - Stamplistic
- Scotch ATG and Quickie glue pen
- Celebrate stamp - Fiskars It's your day set
- Flowers - Leeza Gibbons Wishes and Dreams - Essential Petals
- American crafts - white galaxy marker
My favorite parts are the glittery wings (ultra fine glitter) and the fairy dust (Stickles). Best of all is my coloring. I am very proud of myself. This is the first time I colored with Copics to layer colors and creating shading. I have decided to go get Copic certified next year! I'm enjoying it so much!
I hope you check out the challenge and the sponsor! Both fantastic! Thanks for dropping by!!
D.L Art - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks: Anything goes for kids
Craftin' Desert Divas - Birthday Linky Party
Created with Love Challenges - Anything goes
Creative Inspiration Paints - Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - Anything with wings and a sentiment
VOTING starts 8/3 before midnight please click the link and vote for my project to win!!