It's my day to post at the Get Inky! Stamps blog to inspire you to enter Challenge #11 Bugs!
Have you ever sent lunchbox love notes in your kids' lunchbox? I got a few last year as a test and my daughter really enjoyed them. She's been asking for more so I thought... I have plenty of scraps and Get Inky! Stamps. I can DEFINITELY make much cuter lunchbox love notes that the ones I bought on clearance at Hobby Lobby! Here's what I came up with using the Love Bugs available on Etsy.
- Get Inky! Stamps - Love Bugs stamp set
- base card stock from Jo Ann's 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- DCWV Endless Summer cardstock
- Recollections - Super star embellishment
- Ribbon from my stash
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Faber Castell PIT big brush artist pen - yellow
Here's a couple more views. I plan to make different ones so that I can send her a note a few times a week. I believe it will brighten her day!