I love making custom orders because it allows me to do what I do best. I love hearing about the recipient and tailoring the card exactly to the things I learn about them. It makes it much more effective. The intention of love from me to my client and from that client to the recipient is palpable. It's when I am most at peace. It is truly why I craft.
Thus, I created two cards while sick for a friend honoring a family member who has graduated from college (school colors orange and blue). I don't usually craft while ill. It was the most difficult thing to do. Usually I can pull together cards in an instant but this one was work. I am very pleased with the result and so is my client. I'll share the other card sometime next week. You won't want to miss it!!
- American Crafts 5x7 green card and envelope
and layers cut at 6" - Cricut Cart Forever Young
- Bazzill - blue and orange cardstock
- DCWV - gold metallic cardstock
- Core'dinations - green shadow for
and orange cuttlebugged card layer
- TPC Studio - Clearly Better Navy ink
- The Paper Cut - orange text weight from Pop Tones Variety pack (trimmed to size)
- Anna Griffin Cuttlebug folder - Circular Grid
- Hampton Arts Signature - congrats grad, shooting star stamps
- Stamp La Jolla - bible verse stamp
- Creative memories corner rounder
- Tim Holtz sanding tool