As a part of the Kraftie Kre8ations design team we were asked to create a school related project including an apple. Kids love games and I thought I'd create a school-related bingo game. This project required the most stamping I've ever done in one sitting. I actually got fatigued. Partly because I was sick. Partly because I was trying to find the correct images at the correct sizes. with some many pictures and not as many words, this would be suitable for my son's pre-K class and for my 8 year old's class as well.
Here are all the the stamp sets I used to create a single bingo card. Wiping my brow... LOL!
- Cardstock - Bazzill
- Ink - TPC Studio Clearly Better, Hero Arts neon, Ranger Archival ink - black
- Stampin' Up! - Bingo card, Itty Bitty Bits
- Inkadinkado - hard at work inchie
- Stamps of Life - Crayons2stamp
- Get Inky! Stamps - Love Bugs
- TPC Studio - Back to School
- Recollections - school related stamps
- Clear and Simple Stamps - Teacher