Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tune in this weekend!! Kraftie Kre8ations Design Team Reveal!!


Guess what???I was accepted to another design team and I am so overjoyed!! Kraftie Kre8ations is a closed Facebook group for avid crafters with a public blog. Click the links, come join us and let the fun begin! Until then, come join us for a hop this weekend Aug 3 and 4!





Kraftie Kre8ations is proud to have this opportunity to introduce its new design team members.  We have a talented group of ladies starting this month.  It's their opportunity to introduce themselves and for us to allow them to truly shine.  Just wait until you see what they have to show you on this hop!

Be there or be square!! Spread the word to all social media pretty please!


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.