Sunday, July 28, 2013

Christmas Tags with Stickles added!!


Thank you everyone for your comments! I got more votes to add stickles to these holiday tags so here they are! 
The holly pops just a little more with the stickles applied. But they both look good to me!


 Rudolph's nose is stamped in red ink, but looks much more festive with stickles added. I like the stickles version best in this case.


Last but not least, the star is colored with a Copic marker on the treetop, but with stickles it really shines. I love the way it sparkles.

I've got lots of crafty fun for you this week. Please check back for my Creative Keepsakes Convention (CKC) haul, CKC class projects, Guest design team post for Crafts Galore and DT blog hop for Kraftie Kre8ations.


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.