Tuesday, July 30, 2013

2013 Creating Keepsakes Convention (CKC) Haul - the sequel...

If you'd like to see my first haul post click here.

Believe it or not, all these purchases (both days) fit into one normal sized re-useable shopping bag!! I bought a lot of little things. I hope you enjoyed all the things I posted yesterday! This post is the final haul post for CKC 2013. I hope you get out to a craft convention. It's pure joy! Ok, let's get to it!! Remember to click on the pics to make them bigger. Links for each retailer (that sells online) are included under the picture.


I nearly passed out at the register when I saw all the prima dolls!!! Buy 5 get one free and 30% off my entire purchase in the first hour of the show!! SCORE!! I got prima flowers, plenty of little stamps, color me card toppers, Leeza Gibbons scrapbooking supplies - very impressed. Among other things.

Strictly Scrapbooking

This brought me right back to grade school! So I figured it would be great to have this protractor stamp on hand for my 2 kiddos!

Jenni Bowlin Studio

I fell in LOVE- LOVE- LOVE with this stuff! It's called diamond mesh. It's ribbon that looks like jewels that can be cut in any shape - even with steel rule dies to crate a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. I also got the flower shaped one that must be cut by hand.

Mon Ami Gabby

Queen and Company is great for unique washi tape, bling, Disney embellishments and such. It's a must shop booth!
Queen and Company

Washi tape heaven!!! I found all but the chevron on the end there. The one on the end was given to me by VP who was at the event with me. I forget where she got it. Thanks girl!
Love My Tapes

This is the fastest, cutest way to make jewelry! Craft Fantastic offers chains, glass and settings including rings, earrings, pendants etc. You can use their images or your pictures or even cardstock and create a masterpiece in a few mins. I bought some of the kits last year but decided to get some new chains, pendants and such.
Craft Fantastic

I found the other Prima doll and some black plastic mesh for my Disney LO at Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo!! Unfortunately, their website was hacked but they do have a working blog.
Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo


I took an advanced clear cards class from Clear Scraps and it was amazing!! I feel like I only need to take advanced classes at expos from now on. The results were stunning and I will share them with you in the next few days. I got several of their kits, 3D stemple paint, window paint and a detailer tip for my glue. Class goers got a free gift. I picked a tag that is very thick and used for home decor. I think I might make a Christmas ornament out of it. I am thinking about joining their kit of the month club!!

Clear Scraps

Stay tuned this week to see my class projects and guest design team post this week!! I appreciate all your comments!!


La-Vie

9 comments:

  1. I hope Queen & Co is at Somerset in September so I can see all those Washis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their show schedule might be on their website. I am thinking about going to that show! Class registration starts Friday!! Woo hoo! We should coordinate!!

      La-Vie

      Delete
  2. Oh.Mi.Gawsh!!! WOW girl!!! JACKPOT!!! I really, REALLY like that protractor stamp---that's a must! Washi--yes! Lots of goodness there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I feel like I hit the jackpot!! Thanks for stopping by!

      La-Vie

      Delete
  3. I love all of your goodies and can't wait to see what you create next! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've got class projects to post as well as Disney LOs I did at the crop. I used some of the items I bought at the show on those LOs. It's the fastest I have ever used craft products. so excited! Stay tuned!

      La-Vie

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! I am glad the info has helped you!! That's exactly why I post! yay!!!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely scored BIG time! How fun! I didn't even know what a lot of these brands or products were, lol! If I just keep up with La-Vie, I'll learn about everything!!! Haha! Can't wait to see those projects and layouts you made and then what you DO make with your new goldmine... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angel! Thank for your comment. You hit the nail on the head! That's exactly why I started posting my haul. I would like to share with everyone what new products are out there and how to use 'em. The class project pics are loaded and ready to go so stick with me and stay tuned. This week all will be revealed!!

      La-Vie

      Delete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.