Friday, May 31, 2013

Sneak Peek!!! Get Inky! Stamps Blog Hop



I'm so excited about tomorrow's Get Inky! Stamps blog hop. It's their first AND my first. My invites are out, my blog post is prepped and scheduled. I'm bursting with excitement so I thought I'd share a sneak peek of my project. Can you guess what it is????? Well, you won't have to wait much longer. Come back tomorrow and share the hop post with your friends... you'll have all weekend to leave your comments to win lots of blog candy!!



La-Vie

8 comments:

  1. HHMMM - look like a cupcake or maybe a puff of smoke from a train. Can't wait to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a rootbeer float! I will have to come back tomorrow to see just what it is and what u do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh squeezed Lemonade LOL. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. good guess! Have you seen my post with the actual finished project? Here ya go!

      http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/2013/06/get-inky-stamps-repeat-blog-hop.html

      La-Vie

      Delete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.