I looked and looked for the perfect packaging for my 25 thank you cards. There was none to be had! So I decided to decorate a gift bag myself to match the cards. It has the same die cut flower on the front (raised a bit on Zots 3D glue dots) and the same ribbon and colors of cardstock. On back I hand wrote a heartfelt note to Mrs. Souders.
I found a bling Breast Cancer key chain at Dick's Sporting Goods. I decided to tie the bag handles closed with a bit of ribbon and the key chain attached so it wouldn't get lost. I finally delivered the cards yesterday and they were well received and cherished! Mission accomplished!!
- Get Inky! Stamps - Sew Sweet Cupcakes
- Cricut Cartridge Florals Embellished -
cut at 6"
- Ink - Hero Arts Neon Dye Ink: neon pink
- American Crafts ribbon
- Adhesives - Scotch ATG, Zots 3D glue dots, scotch magic tape
- Cardstock - Bazzill, DCWV Adhesive, SEI, Recollections
- white K and Company gift bag 5.25" x 8.375" from target
Hope you enjoyed this quick post! Maybe you'll be inspired to decorate a gift bag for the next special gift you give to a loved one.