Here's my version of a washi tape sunburst. My idea was to cut a whole in the cardstock in order to place a second piece of cardstock behind with the washi tape stuck down in a sunburst pattern. The tape was very forgiving no matter how many times I took it off to rearrange it.
Do you use washi tape? I'd love to hear how. Fill me in??!!
- DCWV The Spring Fling Stack
- Washi tape
- Creative Memories Cutting System large wavy circle (cut with blue blade)
- Pressed Petals Scrap metal adhesive letters
- Jolee's Boutique Dimensional stickers (flowers), title and pearl and bling embellishments
- Spectrum Noir alcohol marker - BP4
- Recollections 8 1/2 x 11" white cardstock
All About A Girl - May 15 Bursting at the Seams