Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Paper Cut Make 'n Takes


Moving right along with my quick posts of the make 'n takes from the Heirloom Rubber Stamp and Paper Festival last month. One of my favorite vendors that I purchase from every year is The Paper Cut. Check out their website for amazing metallic cardstock, text weight paper for lining the inside of cards, many many innovative card and album kits and much more. 

I like doing their make 'n takes because the proceeds go to cancer research. I did all three offered. Here's the skinny on the projects I made with them and a little info on the supplies and such needed to create these cards. The first card is my fav! It features a bib card turned on its side. I would never have positioned a bib overlay card like this (but now I will)! The Friends stamp is from Endless Creations and Everyday Cards with a Cover-a-Card stamp from Impression Obsession




Here's another bib card in its original orientation using more stamps from Endless Creations. I colored the stamped images with Copics (BV00, RV09, YR04, Y06, YG11). You can never have enough birthday cards!



Next we made an elegant center step card with a cover-a-card stamp from Impression Obsession and a cute butterfly die cut.



This was the BEST! It was the Friday night make 'n take for a Spine Accordian Mini Book. This kit includes 1 spine, 12 pages, and coverboard for 2 covers. The finished book is 3.94 x 5.5 inches. it holds 12 pictures and can be styled any way you like. There were different kits available. I loved the one with the ribbon-adorned tags that pull out the top of the pages that are fashioned like pockets.





Stay tuned for more...


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.