Friday, May 11, 2012

NSD Color Challenge - Cricut Circle


This card is my creation for the Cricut Circle's National Scrapbooking Day Color Challenge. We were asked to create a project using the colors in the photo below and 2 Cricut cuts. The prize is a Cricut Expression machine.



I decided to make a square card using a cricut cut from the Preserves cart to close the front of the card and a princess print and cut from Best Friends Imagine cart. The card base is from American Crafts - 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 trifold card in black. The colored cardstock is from my stash but I believe it is by Bazzill.


Wish me luck!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.