Saturday, May 12, 2012

NSD Something old, Something new Challenge


The Cricut Circle has been hosting National Scrapbook Day challenges all week. I was out of town, so I am entering work I made today in hopes to win some new products! This challenge asks us to create a project using an older Cricut cart and a newer one. The project must include at least 2 Cricut cuts and the prize is a 5 pack of Cricut carts (that I do not yet have!!) So excited!


All the cardstock used is from Bazzill. The old Cricut Cart I used is called My Community and the  plaid ribbon was cut at 4". The rick-rack edge and the decorative edged card was cut from a newer Cricut cart called Sophie. I embellished the ribbon with a fabric flower from K and Company and bling from my stash. I also added bling to the decorative edge of the card. This is one of my fav Sophie cards.


I think I am going to use this as a congrats card for a friend. Wish me luck!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.