Friday, May 11, 2012

NSD Recipe Challenge - Cricut Circle



The challenge: 3 cricut cuts, 3 patterened papers, butterfly bird or bug, stitching (pen, hand, etc.), color yellow.

The Prize: a NEW cricut cart - Tags, bags, boxes & more 2, cricut gel pens, cricut scoring pens & housing



The 3 cricut cuts - I love using left over cuts. For example, the circle is the center of a frame I cut out from Wild Cards cart, the birds are cut from the Sophie cart from a card that cut out the shapes of the birds at the bottom of a card. I print and cut the happy birthday from the Lori's Garden cart. All the elements are raised on Zots 3D glue dots.




The 3 patterned papers: are from 3 different Martha Stewart mat pads and the pen stitiching was made with my zig brown pen. The yellow card is from DCWV.

I'm luck #37. Wish me luck!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.