Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012


This one is a 2-for...I made this card yesterday for Mother's Day and for the NSD Crop: Art Inspiration challenge hosted by the Cricut Circle. The prize is a Cuttlebug and 2 embossing folders. The winner will be chosen at random. I am lucky #28! Wish me luck! I have included the art provided for the challenge below. I chose to focus on the colors, butterflies and flower as my inspiration for this original creation.





This card is for my Godmother who has been in my life from birth. I wanted to make a very special card to thank her for her presence in my life. This is one of my fav card cuts from the Sophie cart. The layers were cut from stock images in the Cricut Expression 2. I love adding bling to the butterflies. I combined the tulle flowers from K and Company with Pebbles to create unique embellishments.
  • Cricut cart Sophie, stock images in E2
  • SEI Poppy Stack
  • Bazzill cardstock
  • Pebbles
  • bling from my stash
  • K and Company Brenda Walton Fabric Art
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.