Monday, August 1, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Pg 14


As continued from last time, here are the next page of the scrapbook. 2 Cute to Spook - this is my favorite layout of this whole album!!! I loved putting it together and creatively bringing the theme across. Who doesn't love a first Halloween? Seeing the little one in their first costume brings joy to all who sees it. I wanted to make sure that this page properly represents that excitement.

The fonts are a combination of Thickers (for the "2") and halloween alpha stickers from my stash. The 12x12 background paper is by GCD Studios - Spooked collection pack. The pumpkin dimensional stickers are from Reminisce "trick or treat" and the bat and dino rub ons are by Bo Bunny. The journaling block is from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker 6x6 mini paddle "Boo-tiful". To enhance the look of the jounraling block I used the "cracks" Martha Stewart Punch.


Waste not/want not.. I added the positive punched paper from the journaling block (that would usually get thrown away) to the border strip to add to the spooky look created by Martha Stewart drippy goo punch. The Cricut cuts - bats, spiders, spider webs are from the Wild Card cart. The circles in orange and patterened paper are DCWV. Black Foam glitter bats from my stash adorn the page. Ending with a Happy Halloween dimensional sticker by recollections seemed fitting.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.