Saturday, August 13, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - gift bag and greeting card


I purchased this bag at Target so that I could put the scrapbook in it for delivery. I decided to coordinate the look of the scrapbook cover with the bag and greeting card to make a set. Using Cricut Imagine Cartridge Nursery Tails I printed/cut Bazzill basics white cardstock at 10". I also cut an extra bird and frog so that I could use foam tape to create a raised image. Then I attached it to the bag with adhesive. I did this on both sides of the bag.

The greeting card was created with Cricut Cartridge Wild Card. It's the doily card cut at 5" from double sided paper from the American Crafts baby "peek-a-boo" line. Using the Nursery Tails cart again, I print/cut the same images at 3" on Bazzill basics white. Just like the bag, I added dimension by adding tiny foam tape squares from EK Success. Ribbon from my stash added that extra cuteness.

Inside I added a sentiment from Stampin Up with Clear & Simple Stamps ink leaving plenty of room for writing a special message to the new mom. And this concludes my exploration of my very first instant scrapbook. Hope you enjoyed it!

La-Vie

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea. I love it when the entire package coordinates.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.