Thursday, August 11, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Back cover



As continued from last time, here are the last page of the scrapbook. I added this extra page into the back cover of the album. This space is for a handwritten note to the baby about his effect on the family during his first year of life. These are the intangible details that will mean the world to the child once he grows older.

I used paper from EK Success Over the moon press called classroom stripes. I embellished with a scallop 6x6 square from DCWV, glitter stickers from my stash, and small square stickers from 6 min scrapbooker - baby boy.

Simple, with a strong message and strong impact.

La-Vie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.