Friday, August 5, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Pg 16 & 17



As continued from last time, here are the next pages of the scrapbook. The first Christmas is a treasure. Trimming the tree, sharing the love of Christ...there's nothing better! This simple 2-page layout aims to show the excitement of Christmas.


DCWV Christmas cardstock is the best on the market in my estimation. It's double sided, heavy weight and expertly embellished. To create mats I used another pattern from this stack and punched the corners with Martha Stewart String Lace corner punch.

Adding dimensional stickers from La Petites by Paper Studio and Jolee's Boutique by EK Success completed the look.

Three different DCWV patterns were used in this layout and they all coordinate. Pick up a stack for your holiday needs!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.