Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Pg 15


As continued from last time, here are the next page of the scrapbook. First Thanksgiving is a family affair and how better to remember it by creating a scrapbook page for the baby's album.  Here I used 6 min Scrapboooker - family for the paper and most of the embellishments. However, I added a 3D sticker from Recollections - Happy Thanksgiving at the top of the page.



I love the Stampin' Up! stamp around products. The stamp is a wheel that attaches to a handle and loads special ink so that it continues the pattern as long as you roll the stamp. This particular stamp is called Bright Blessings. The ink is called Old Olive. The page has a grown up look which will help highlight the family generations that will spend time with the baby and the colors of this special holiday.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.