Sunday, August 7, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Pg 18 & 19


As continued from last time, here are the next pages of the scrapbook. A milestones layout is a great way to touch upon many firsts in your baby's first year. In this layout I highlight 6 of the most significant happenings parents tend to want to record.


This page is to commemorate the baby's first bottle, first tooth and first solid meal.


And this page is to highlight baby;s first swim, first steps, and first words.

Supplies include:
  • Andy & Suzanne's Scrapbook collection licensed by SugarTree
  • 6 min scrapbooker - family
  • American Traditional Designs - font
  • DCWV adhesive mat stack - neutral
  • Dimensional baby stickers from my stash
  • EK Success Jolee's Boutique dimensional sticker - baby's first steps
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.