Monday, August 18, 2014

"Blinged" Messenger Bag



What are you up to today? My 4th grader wanted a messenger bag (instead of a backpack) for school this year. We found the perfect one a Kmart but I decided to bling it up with pink crystals to give it just a little pizazz since the bag is dark black.


I added Glamour Glitz iron-on crystals using my Glitz 'n Go by Kandi tool. It works with batteries and it only takes several seconds for the adhesive to melt and fuse to the fabric.


I had a package of medium and one of the small size. I really like the look of the embroidery and the bling. My daughter loves it and if anyone else gets the same bag - there'll be no denying which one is hers!

Have you ever kicked something up a notch like I did with bling or in some other way? I'd love to hear about it. Leave me a comment and fill me in chile! 

Thanks for stopping by!

La-Vie


2 comments:

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.