Friday, August 29, 2014

Heartfelt Creations - Dutch Iris



Here's my latest creation - a thinking of you card stamp by Heartfelt Creations. I think this is a retired stamp but I'm glad I purchased it a while ago. It's a great ready to go card front. I used Copics to color it (which took quite a while), but I could see coloring it with watercolors, or wink of stella in the future. The possibilities are endless!

Supplies:

  • Heartfelt Creations - Dutch Iris (retired)
  • American Crafts - 5x7 card (green)
  • The Paper Cut - Mirricard (purple)
  • The Paper Studio - Yellow polka dot ribbon
  • Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Wink of Stella - Clear
  • Tim Holtz - Grid Blocks
  • Copic X-press It Blending Card
  • Copic Markers - YG: 61, 63, 67  V: 12, 15, 17   Y: 00, 15    
Thanks for stopping by! Do you love Heartfelt Creations? Id love to hear about it. Please leave me a comment!

La-Vie


Challenges:



8 comments:

  1. I had a few Heartfelt Creations things, but never even opened the package so I sold them on a fb group

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I adore the purple and yellow together, such a great combination!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 50 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Fingers Challenge - good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful! Love the ribbon!

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenge~ pretty CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.