Monday, August 18, 2014

My Winner - Under the Big Top Hop


Thanks to all who hopped and left such nice comments on my lunchbox notes! I'm back to name a winner of my blog candy! It's a Heidi Grace shadow box frame kit and some SEI stickers to help embellish it!


Drumroll please.....

Love your lunchbox cards! I really want to try water coloring also--just need a paintbrush!
Following you on all 4. Pinterest Linda; Instagram 2 crafty sisters; YouTube Linda H; Facebook Linda Hohbein 
Congrats!! Please send me an email to Lavie_bordeperry at yahoo dot com with your contact info so I may snail mail you your prize!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.