Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Ladybug Cupcake Picks

 
I was happy to assist my good friend and her husband celebrate their only daughter's 1st birthday. The theme was ladybug birthday. They wanted 30 ladybug cupcake picks. Sooo, I made the sacrifice and got a cupcake prop (dulce de leche yum!) I figured it was the ONLY way to properly show you this creation. LOL!
 


I loved the ladybug and layers from Cricut Cartridge Just Because Cards (cut at 3.75") and that's where the design process began. I used 2 marvy circle punches (1.5" and 2") to punch the white circle (Bazzill) and the red glitter cirlce (DCWV). The white circle was inked with TPC Studio Clearly Better ink for clear stamps (green). The green toothpicks are from Giant supermarket.

The black part of the ladybug was cut using my new fav DCWV adhesive cardstock. It makes things so much easier when it's a sticker. Here's a tip... I cut this cardstock as if it's vinyl (kiss cut) so it cuts the cardstock but not the sticker backing.



The back of the cupcake pick sports a happy bday stamp from Inkadinkado Birthday fun set. Thanks for stopping by!

Tune in soon for my next post! I'll share the FABULOUS ladybug birthday banner I designed for this family. Until then.... keep it crafty!


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.