Friday, November 9, 2012

Diaper carriage - My Fav!!!!


I am so so SO excited about this. I only made one for my sister's baby shower but it is my fav! I used mostly size 3 diapers in this carriage. The top of the carriage is not connected to the wheels. I did tied the four wheels together with sheer ribbon though. The whole structure was placed in a shrink wrap bag to keep it in place. I added an arm and hammer disc to keep it fresh until the baby is old enough to use the diapers.
 
Supplies:
  • 44 diapers - 4 wheels with 7 diapers in each, bed has 28 diapers, the hood has 9 diapers
  • 1 blanket
  • ribbon and patterened cardstock (DCWV Safari Kids Stack) for adornments.
I'll definitely make more of these in the future!


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.