Wednesday, September 10, 2014

More One-Layer Lunchbox Notes


I'm back with a quick post. I have created some more lunchbox notes for my kiddos using Memento Ink. My youngest could care less... but my oldest appreciates and looks forward to it.


For my son, I created this note with a lot of movement. I used the Masculine Collage stamp set from Hot off the Press. I like that this set is all about the fellas and has many tiny stamps that work well together.

This sunflower was perfect for my daughter. The stamps is from Recollections and the sentiment is from Crayons2Stamp by The Stamps of Life. I experimented with some Copic coloring and even though it didn't come out the way I intended, it was still treasured by my kid. Hey, life is short. I figured obsessing over the wrong things is whack! Spread love and leave perfectionism alone.

Well, I'm off my soap box! Thanks for stopping by! Do you make lunch box notes for your kids? Do you think I should continue to make them for my 5 year old? He doesn't seem to care.... LOL.

La-Vie

3 comments:

  1. They are adorable and yes you should continue to make them for your son. One day when he is much older, he will appreciate them. I've never made them for my kids but I've given them store brought ones and both my son and daughter loved them. You are correct we need to focus on the joy of creating and not the perfectionism.

    Have a wonderful day hun!

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved both of your lunch box cards, very creative. I say yes, keep making your son the cards. He probably gets a smile when he sees them and might miss them if he didn't. I also think it will be a nice memory for him when he's older of having those cards mom made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you enjoy making them for him - keep on! He'll love the memory someday

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.