Guess what? It's my birthday today!!
Thanks for stopping by today! I have a super cute set of tag cards I made to accompany the embellished cups/water bottles for the teachers and support staff for teacher appreciation. I went for a chalkboard look (although my pics don't show how smudgy they look).
I'm happy with how they came out. They open up so my kids could write a note and their names inside. I attached the cards to small gift bags with red apple brads.
- DCWV - All Chalked up Brights - red chalkboard card stock; The Edumacation Stack - brown school supplies pattern, blue numbers, alpha and apple pattern
- CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cart - tag card pg. 40 cut at 3.5"
- Cricut Essentials Cart - rounded square cut at 2.25" (real dial size)
- Clear and Simple Stamps - Rag Doll Teacher Notes stamp set
- White watercolor pencil
- Inkadinkado linen white pigment ink
- The Paper Studio sticky doos- foam tape circles
- Recollections - apple brads
- Glamor Glitz iron on pearls - added with glossy accents
- hole reinforcers from Dollar Tree