Last post I shared the butterfly invitation I was hired to make. The order also included a matching guest book. Everything on the market was related to weddings or was too child-like. I was glad to create a one-of-kind masterpiece for this special event!
- DCWV Chipboard
- The Paper Studio - pink and cream card stock, bling
- Staples - acid free inkjet paper cream
- Psst Sheer shimmer spritz - Sparkle
- Cricut cart Sophie - 7" for the printed layer, 7.25" for the butterfly
- Alphas - stash
- We R Memory Keepers sweetheart distress tool
- 9" Xyron
- crop-a-file big bite
I'm not sure why the picture doesn't show solid lines but they are solid in person. Every paper was filled with lines for guests to fill in their names and addresses. My large Xyron was instrumental is assembling this guestbook. I was able to make each layer into a sticker.
These dimensional alphas from my stash worked best for the cover and although they already were on foam adhesive, I added glossy accents to ensure they stayed put.
I hope you enjoyed viewing this creation. The birthday girl loved it!!