Happy New Year!!!
This is me, 20 lbs lighter and full of life! My fav memory from 2013, my flapper outfit for the big Halloween bash. Such fun!! I'm trying to top this outfit this year.... got any suggestions? I'm still working on losing more weight this year and I am excited to make this the last year losing weight is a goal. Next year I will only be maintaining! Excitement.
Thank you for your support in 2013! It's been a great time to meet new crafty friends and learn new techniques. I also achieved many of my goals from last year after revealing them to you. So, I thought I'd do it again because, let's face it... you're my lucky charm and consistent motivator! As such, a giveaway for my faithful followers is in order! Follow me on Bloglovin or Google Friends Connect and leave a comment on this post sharing your 2014 crafty goals with me and/or your fav memory from last year to be entered into a drawing for a crafty prize pack. It's going to be something good, so don't miss out!
My top 10 goals are:
- Return to crafting for the love of it - no more "have to" when it comes to my passion.
- Complete most (if not all) of my personal crafting
- Open my online store - make inventory, start selling my crafty creations
- Start creating videos for my YouTube channel
- Make more crafts for charity - Operation Write Home, etc.
- Stop buying and hoarding - try out all of my supplies (and purge if I don't have a use for it)
- Start making my own embellishments
- Become Copic certified
- Increase my online footprint - socialize, participate in swaps and crops with my online peeps
- Apply for and gain one professional (major manufacturer) design team appointment
I can't WAIT to read your responses.