Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winner!!!


I enjoyed reading all your goals SO much! Let's inspire each other this year. Please do check in and let me know how you are doing with your goals.

I have chosen a winner! It's NC Peach!!


Great costume! A flapper girl is on my short list for Halloween costumes to try someday...Congrats on losing weight too! I already follow you on Bloglovin, and my crafty goals for 2014 include FINALLY organizing my craftroom, creating and blogging again (as I really miss both), practicing with my copics, just jump in and get some business cards printed. I have been hesitating on that last one...Finally, I want to share more of my creative self with others, through cards or handmade gifts this year. However, I really like your #9 in terms of commenting on blogs and on message boards--may have to add that one too!

Hi NC Peach! Thanks so much for your compliments! I'd love to see your costume. You've gotta do it this year!! I can't wait! hehehehe!! Love your goals and thanks for sharing! Please send me your blog address so I can follow you. You are my WINNER and in your mystery prize pack will be some avery business card sheets that you can print at home. I get them at staples, use them for my business cards and they are the best. You can print on both sides. after they are printed I often stamp with pigment ink to adorn them making them uniquely mine. please mail me one of your cards once they are done. CONGRATS!! Please send your full name and mailing address to me at LAVIE_BORDEPERRY at yahoo dot com (avoiding spammers by writing it out but you know how to do it!)

Congrats!! Please contact me within a week to claim your prize! 

La-Vie
p.s.  If the prize is unclaimed, I will choose another winner so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.