Welcome to the Get Inky! "Farewell and Welcome" Blog Hop!
Well, you should have come from Kathy's blog, but if you have come here first, be sure to start at the Get Inky! Challenge Blog for a chance to win a fun prize!
I created a fun Valentine's Day themed Inner Stair Step card using four different Get Inky! stamp sets available on Etsy. I've seen all kinds of stair step cards but this one was new to me and I love it!! I added a stamped and layered piece to the highest step to create the look you see.
My focal point is the lovable monster from Get Inky's 2013 Halloween Spooktacular set. She was so fun to color! To make her a girl, I drew on eye lashes and used a flower stem stamp (from the Love Bugs set) to create a bow for her 2 strands of hair. I love using unusual stamps to create a desired effect. I also created my own embellishment by layering a dimensional sticker on top of a felt heart on the second step. SO much fun!! I encourage you to make your own Valentine's using Get Inky! Stamps. There a lot to work with combining all the sets. Gets your creative juices flowing!
- Get Inky! Stamps - 2013 Halloween Spooktacular, Love Bugs, Geeky Fun, Whimsical Moon and Stars
- The Paper Cut - Inner Stair Step Card (festive variety pack)
- Copics - R81, R83, R35, Brown and black multiliner pens
- DCWV patterned cardstock and Sweetheart paper
- Copic Xpress It blending card
- Memento Ink - Tuxedo black, Rhubarb stalk, Ladybug
- Recollections foam tape
- Jolee's - heart, xoxo embellishment
- Stash - red felt heart
* one of three one-year Inky Moonbeam memberships - To see what the club is all about, visitwww.bluemooncreation.net
* one Crafty Card Gallery app donated from Jennifer Restivo
I'm so glad you hopped by! Your next stop is Lyne's inspiring blog. Until we meet again... Get Inky!!
Oh wait!! I have a great giveaway going on for my followers. So follow me on google and/or bloglovin' and click here to share your crafty resolutions for a chance to WIN!!
Here's the whole hop lineup (just in case you get lost):