Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tunnel Style Christmas Card


Recently I participated in a Christmas card swap with Kraftie Kre8ations. This swap required me to create 6 tunnel cards for Christmas to swap with partners. The A2 cards had to include white, silver and blue and 2 butterflies. As a result of the swap, I received 5 unique tunnel cards, one card from each swap participant. 


The instructions for the tunnel cards (and many other types of cards) can be found at Beccy's Place. I was astounded by all of the types of cards I had never heard of AND the fact that there are detailed instructions.


Oh what a bit of cardstock, stamps, detailed embossing powder, Krylon pen, Washi tape, Stickles, dry embossing, Copics and embellishments can do!!


The card I created includes stamps from Hero Arts and Stampin' Up! I love how it came out. I will definitely make more tunnel cards and many others from Beccy's blog in the near future. Hope you will give it a try too!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.