We've got an exciting Christmas challenge going on at the Get Inky! Challenge blog and I'm blogging to inspire you to join in on all the fun!!
I've always wanted to try out the corrugated cards. This one has a gusset for those pop-up cards and honeypop cards etc. I started by coloring some Color Me paper with 2 radiant rain daubers in a random pattern. I love how it made a third color wherever the two colors overlapped.
Using 3 Get Inky! Stamps from the 2013 Holiday set (available on Etsy), I created a banner from kraft cardstock to top the card. The stamped images were colored with Copics (and on the edges of the banner to mimic inking), adorned with Epoxy circles and popped up on foam tape. The Ho Ho Ho embellishment and the red grommet ribbon complete the look. I actually stapled the ribbon on, but wiggled the ends out of the top layer of ribbon so it wouldn't be seen. Tricks of the trade!!
Here's some more views...
- Get Inky! Stamps - 2013 Holiday stamp set
- Recollections - Kraft Corrugated Cards (5.5" x 5.5"), Ho Ho Ho embellishment, Kraft Cardstock, foam circles
- Color Me paper with silver embossing
- Luminarte Radiant Rain daubers - Mallard and Poppy
- Fiskars - red epoxy embellishments
- Copics - R29, R59, G00, G85, G17
- Red grommet ribbon - stash
- Memento tuxedo black ink
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this project and will consider joining in on the challenge! Merry Christmas!!