Here's a sneak peek of my project. Can you guess what I made or which products I used? Hmmmm.
If you haven't guessed, I'm honored to participate in the October Kiwi Lane Designs Blog Hop which starts at the KLD blog! Never heard of KLD? Well you're in for a treat! This wonderful company has created templates to make your scrapbooking, cardmaking and beyond POP! This month it's a double dose all in one day! First we have the blog hop and second, some amazing challenges for World Cardmaking Day! Be sure to get in on all the fun!
Blog hop lineup:
Please comment on all the blogs in the hop for a chance to win!! A random participant from ONE of the hop blogs (including the Kiwi Lane blog), will win a $25 gift certificate to the Kiwi Lane Shop. The winner will be announced on the Kiwi Lane blog on Thursday, October 10th.
EXTRA INTERNATIONAL BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!!! Kiwi Lane Designs graciously donated the Mini Aspen Court templates to give away on my blog! Please follow me at the following places to be entered to win! One winner from anywhere in the world will be announced right here on Thursday, October 10th. Remember, one comment gets you entry into both contests if you follow me on...
- bloglovin AND in blogger (see buttons of the sidebar of this blog)
- Facebook fan page
- Instagram! My user name is laviebordeperry
- Leave me ONE comment telling me how you like KLD and my project, plus where you followed me AND all your user names in those places. Entries that I cannot verify will be disqualified.
Ok! On with the post!
Here's s my 5 x 7 inch card designed with Kiwi Lane Designs Templates Tiny Accents $10.95 and Mini Aspen Court on sale this month for $14.35. The cardstock is from DCWV The Glitter Sweet Stack and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up!
- Kiwi Lane Designs Templates - Tiny Accents 6T and Mini Aspen Court 3B, 2A, 1B
- Card base - American Crafts 5x7 pink card
- Cardstock - DCWV The Glitter Sweet Stack
- Sentiment - Stampin' Up! Eat Chocolate stamp set
- Ink - Tim Holtz: Broken China, Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick and Memento Rich Cocoa
- Adhesive - Scotch ATG and Zots glue dots
Guess what? the word chocolate is not stamped! It was in the middle of the cardstock but with the tiny accessories template I was able to see through to the make sure I didn't cut off any letters. The fact that they templates are see through make all the difference!
Here's a closeup of the sentiment "I would give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!" PERFECT!!
I must say I have had a ball using Kiwi Lane Designs templates and I have gotten over the fear of hand cutting. It's nice to have options to keep the creativity flowing. And oOe thing you might not know about KLD... once you're accepted to participate in their blog hop, they send you the templates to work with for FREE!! Whoop whoop!! Go get it girls (and boys)!!