Thursday, October 10, 2013

Kiwi Lane Templates Winner!!


Thank you to everyone who participated in the October Kiwi Lane blog hop and followed me. Today, I promised to announce the winner of the KLD templates. Drum Roll ...... 




I love how you lined up your wording. Very clever! I'm now following you on Blogspot & blogger.

Carrie please send me your mailing address via email and I will get those templates right out to you!!

Everyone, be sure to check the Kiwi Lane Blog today for their winner post and a new giveaway as well! 

La-Vie

2 comments:

  1. WOO-HOO!!! What a great surprise! Thanks La-Vie and Kiwi Lane!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I'm headed to the post office in the morning!

      La-Vie

      Delete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.