Get Inky! Stamps has debuted a new challenge today! This time we've challenged you to create a 3D Holiday project. I created a pumpkin shaped boo bag from the Cricut Cartridge Bags, Tags, Boxes and More 2 and the 2103 Halloween Spooktacular stamp set available on Etsy.
Zig clean color paint brush pens are great for highlighting your stamped images and die cuts. Vellum is a great addition to your Halloween projects. In addition to punching it, I used my finger to smear the stamped sentiment to give a more eerie feeling to the tag.
I decided to give it to my daughter's best friend and family. They had such great decorations I had a little photo shoot with this boo bag. I think it was a lot of fun - almost more than making it.
- Get Inky! Stamps - 2013 Halloween Spooktacular
- Cricut Cartridge Bags, Tags, Boxes and More 2
- Dimensional stickers (eyes, pumpkin, candy corn) - Jolee's Boutique
- Memento Black Tuxedo ink
- Vellum by The Paper Studio
- Decorative brad - Stampin' Up!
- Bling - Leeza Gibbons
- Shredded kraft basket filling - stash
- Zig writer pure brown
- Zig Clean color - orange
- Twine - Lara's Crafts
- Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page - Cracks
CASual Fridays - CFC #118 tags and bags
D.L.ART - Anything goes