Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Christmas Cards for OWH - Snowflakes

Tag team back again... it's day 3 of our Christmas Cards for OWH. Take a peek at day 1 and day 2 why don't cha? Thank you!!

Here are the next two cards made. These are so special because they were created by my 8-year-old daughter for charity. We reviewed the monochromatic look on this day. Using Recollections color core cardstock, Stampin' Up! and Hero Arts Neon ink to stamp and ink the edges of the sentiment.


Here's a closer look at the sentiment (popped up on foam tape by Recollections). I love how it coordinates perfectly with the Recollections snowflake cardstock. I am really in love with their whitewash collection.


Please let us know how much you enjoyed our post. Thanks for stopping by!

La-Vie & Zora


Challenges:
D.L.ART - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.