Thursday, August 16, 2012

CKC Lancaster Haul! Post 2


Here's my 2nd post debuting my haul from CKC Lancaster.  My next stop was Dollar Scrapbooking. They had the cutest fabric brads, crochet flowers, stickers, polka dotted felt and my fav find - Luminarte Radiant Rain Color Concentrate. It's a dauber of twinkling H2O's. I got several colors.




At Heartfelt Creations I found these unmounted stamp storage sheets. They are ridgid and can hold the weight of my unmounted stamp collection. I had a coupon for a free stamp so I chose the one they used for the project they taught at the crop.



This is my favorite company for African and African-American stamps. Rubbernecker has @ 25 stamps with images of color. I have bought several before but here are my new ones!! I also got the 3-pk summer colors of Distress Ink at their booth.




Creek Bank Creations had some really cool items that my crafty friend who attended the convention with me introduced me to. I always have way too many great pics to add to a layout. They have photo fold out books in several sizes that allow you to add a mini book on a scrapbook page. They close with magnets!! I fell in love at first sight. The mini rulers and thread spools from maya road were too cute to leave behind! And I am finally going to try action wobbles so I can get caught wobblin and receive a prize from the action wobble blog!


I have a lot of plans for this colored sand called mud puddles. I bought a brown and a blue colored container with the spatula for spreading it onto my projects. Can't wait to share the projects I make with these cool tools! 


If you have used any of these items, please give me your thoughts and advice in the comments sections of this post. Thanks in advance!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.