Saturday, August 18, 2012

CKC Lancaster haul! Part 3

Yet another installment of my CKC Lancaster Haul! I'm very excited about these craft supplies. I cannot wait to use all of these items. Once I get my craft room organized it's on!



Embellish It! - I am not usually a collection purchaser but I loved the way these scrabble letters looked and decided to pick up the coordinating paper pack to go with it. The collection is called Basic Grey - Clippings and it's hot off the press from CHA.



Strictly Scrapbooking - OK so I'm in LOVE with the Heidi Swapp embellishments! I got several. In addition I got these sparkly spiral thingys. The fav find was the large silk flowers with chipboard embellishments for the center of the flowers included. It was a "2 for" steal deal.






Craft Fantastic - This is the easiest jewelry (with the fewest steps) I have ever made! I bought the rings, square necklaces and heart necklaces. I taught my 7-year-old daughter how to do it in less than half hour. This is what she made. Aren't these so cute?


The Stamps of Life - I am a member of this monthly stamp club. In a year I have never gotten a set I didn't love! I also love that they have dies now to match their stamps. I have purchased my first two at CKC lancaster. Great projects to come...



The Digital Scrapbook Teacher - These were the most influential classes of the conference. I took 3 (2hr) classes on photoshop elements so that I could learn how to do advanced photo editing techniques. I also learned how to make cards and scrapbook layouts in photoshop elements. I feel empowered with some tools that will benefit everyone... holler at your girl! I will fix your pics for $$.


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.