Monday, August 20, 2012

CKC Lancaster Haul! Part 4

Here's more of my CKC Lancaster Haul!



Escape Scrapbooking - neon flower soft, mud puddles and Disney embellishments for less!



The Paper Loft - Halloween kits and flip folders to add more pictures and journaling to the scrapbook page.

Queen and Company - Disney embellishments including buttons, bling and paper tape.



SEI - Project kit from a previous conference with lots of goodies in it. White elegance paper that can be colored with chalk, spray ink, ink pads etc.


Shoestring Productions - paper frosting!! a new product that can create dimension on paper. e.g., snow for a winter layout using white paper frosting.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.