Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank you card - Stamp La Jolla and Just for Fun




I love tools that allow me to create a card on the fly. This one was created for a neighbor who brought me the nicest house warming gift when we moved into our home last year. One of my favorite stamp companies, Stamp la Jolla http://www.stamplajolla.com/ is the maker of the thank you stamp used on this quick card. If you look closely, you can see a hint of a floral image on the front of the card. I used an ink that creates a watermark look - Versamark. The floral stamps used are from another favorite stamp retailer Just for Fun http://www.jffstamps.com/. I also used versamark on the inside of the card with the small flower stamp from my stash. The punched design around the card is from a Martha Stewart punch around the page product and the ribbon is from my stash. Using an opaque white gel pen to write inside a dark card always does the trick. Inkessentials makes a great one. The corners were rounded on the sentiment using the best corner rounder on the market from Creative Memories.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.