Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #28 Creepy Crawlies Challenge

The rules: create a scrapbook page about the things that bug you and use a bug somewhere on your project. Include at least 2 Cricut cuts.



My layout entitled Party Time, is about how it bugs me to have to go home when I am dressed up and out with friends. I printed and cut two borders and an owl with my Cricut Image machine. This simple layout was out together by layering cardstock, paper and stickers from my stash. The flower is punched from metallic papers. Wish me luck!!

La-Vie

1 comment:

  1. hello la vie....just stopping by to say hello. i do not party much anymore but i hated that too lol

    hope you had fun at robyn's hop :P

    have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.