Working this small ( 2 1/2" x 3 1/2") is very hard for me but I tried my best to bring across the theme. I enjoyed bringing together stamps sets to achieve this look and blending distress inks to create the night sky and the grassy knoll. Stickles in various colors seemed perfect for the diamonds in the sky! Fabric markers were used to create the grass and to color in the tree leaves and trunk. Stamping the house on white cardstock allowed me to color it differing colors and with a fussy cut, the house seamlessly fits into the scene. Wish me luck! Next week, I'll be sure to share my class projects and haul with you.
- Inkssentials canvas, self-adhesive artist trading card
- Anna Griffin watercolor markers
- Tulip Fabric Markers
- EK Success scallop edge punch
- DCWV Stardust Stack
- Bazzill Basics white cardstock
- Glitter glue: Stickles - Crystal, Star Dust, Black Diamond, Gold, Copper, Goldenrod
- Ink: Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Evergreen bough, Mowed Lawn, Broken China,Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans
- Zig Millenium Pen .05 in black
- Stamps: Stampendous - Changito in Space, Stampin' Up! - Good Neighbors
- Adhesives: Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive, Xyron 1" and 5"