On Sunday I returned to the Heirloom's Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival as bonding time for my daughter and I. We both entered the Artist Trading Cards (ATC) contest to win show bucks. The theme was Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. We went to do the make 'n takes together and sometimes I just assist. It is a joy to see my daughter learning new techniques and developing a love for crafting.
The ATC is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" with a stamped image from Another Stamp Company. I love this little brown girl with her afro. It was quick and minimal on purpose since my Saturday entry required a lot of work.
- Inkssentials manila artist trading card
- Copic Markers - RV09, Y26, E00 E33, Y28
- Ink: Clear and Simple Stamps - Espresso Your Style, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Broken China, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers
- Zig Millenium Pen .05 in black
- Star - Queen and Company Twinkling Goosebumps
- Stamp: Maryam - Another Stamp Company